tool bag

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:40:58 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/00 8:16:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
charly_tuner@hotmail.com writes:

<< Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a good quality, well organized
 tool bag? I say "bag", because i want something lighter and less bulky than
 my current hard case. Of utmost importance, is the ability to have quick,
 easy access to my tools, with out having to unroll or unzip the 3 individual
 pouches I have now, which fit in my case. I hate having to fumble and search
 every time i need a certain tool. A friend of mine has a soft carry case
 which, when opened, displays EVERY tool easily visible and accessible. This
 is what I'm looking for. Any suggestions? Thanks!

 Terry Peterson >>

For most of the "run of the mill" repairs and regulations, I carry my tools
is a soft roll from Schaff. I unroll it and lay out all my tools, within easy
reach when I am at the piano. I carry that roll, along with my SAT, and a
bunch of other tools, supplies, paper work, glues, etc., in a soft leather
brief case I got at Office Depot. When I bought it, it had a divider in the
middle, (to keep paper work separate), but I cut out the divider. It is very
light weight, and soft and flexible, yet sturdy enough to hold all my tools.

Willem