tool bag

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:04:30 PDT

Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a good quality, well organized
tool bag? I say "bag", because i want something lighter and less bulky than
my current hard case. Of utmost importance, is the ability to have quick,
easy access to my tools, with out having to unroll or unzip the 3 individual
pouches I have now, which fit in my case. I hate having to fumble and search
every time i need a certain tool. A friend of mine has a soft carry case
which, when opened, displays EVERY tool easily visible and accessible. This
is what I'm looking for. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG