ELIAN

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:07:47 -0300

Hi,
Am I missing something?
The boy was KIDNAPPED from his legal guardian, by his other parent, who
unfortunately died, while taking him to a foreign country.
Instead of being returned to his FATHER, he is looked after by some
relatives, who until that time were strangers. They impeded his return
to his father.
Janet Reno, was correct in what she did, only it should have been
sooner.
But in holding off, she probably saved some bloodshed.
I hope none of you have a child kidnapped, and taken to a foreign
country, because your court system, has certainly set some strange
precedents, which will be used against you.
Are these Miami Cubans, the ones who left Cuba after the downfall of the
corrupt Batista? Who had been in cahoots with him?
Sorry to comment on your internal matter, but that is how I see it.
Regards,
John M. Ross