[Fwd: Fw: SAT users only]

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:30:58 -0300

Hi,
I am having a problem with my server, who only supports Netscape.
For some reason, my messages from the IE, can only be sent to myself,
picked up on Netscape and then used as a reply. Otherwise it gets lost,
with no error message coming back to me.
They have given me a temporary address to send mail.
I noticed the problem, when I saw that none of my message replies, were
showing up on the list. I could however send messages, thru the server
to myself. So I figure it is losing my messages. They are working on the
problem, meanwhile if Iuse IE to pickup a message I can't reply to it,
from IE. I had already sent that message by IE, and it didn't show up on
the list. So I had to resend by Netscape.
Regards,
John Ross