Time Machine.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:40:41 EDT

<<Will the next tech that tears the piano down find your name and date inside
anywhere?
Ron N>>

Ron;
 Not unless they pull the plate on an instrument I have done a pinblock
replacement on. I always sign and date my new pinblocks next to the stretcher
on the top side, treble end. This is the only time I ever put my name
anywhere on a piano. I started doing this when I discovered another techs
name in the same spot on an old grand I was rebuilding. I look forward to
checking for names there, and written in chalk on the bottom side of plates,
when I am tearing down thingees for redoing. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)