ELIAN.off topic

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:33:13 -0700

Someday we'll get back to pianos.  My only comment on this is what I
learned several years ago.  That old saw about walking a mile in
someone's shoes before making a judgment is a bunch of balloney.  Unless
I have lived someones life from birth and had to face the choices thay
have had to face, I can not judge what is right for them.

I make choices and develop opinions based upon truth as I see it.
Learning what others turths are gets me closer to TRUTH!, but I'll never
make it.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott