elbow pain

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:51:55 PDT

I must be accident prone! I keep banging my right elbow against the right
inside edge of verticals when I get to the high treble, and today I bumped
it so hard that I let out a wail that must've been heard for miles! I keep
trying to remind myself to SLOW down and be aware of the proximity of my
elbow to the edge of the piano, but i still manage to smack it at least once
a week. It feels like I may have fractured it this time. I think I will
start wearing an elbow pad!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG