Hammer Boring Jigs

A440PNO2NR@AOL.COM A440PNO2NR@AOL.COM
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 13:45:35 EDT

Hi Paul
Thanks for replying to my post and thanks to all others for replying too.  I
think building one sounds like a good idea (especially considering the price
of the Renner).  Not having had any experience drilling a set of hammers (or
building tools for that matter), I'm not sure what features would be
important.  I'll take a look at my collection of back issues of PTG journals
for the article you referred to.  Would you be willing or able to share more
info (and picture) on your homemade jig?

Thanks
Bill Costanzo
Rochester NY