Self Tuning Instruments

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:23:01 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2000 4:17:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
staytuned@idirect.com writes:

<< It's lucky we're getting old for we won't be needed much longer.

 I just saw a guitar (Stratocaster?) on a documentary which was self-tuning
in any type of tuning you wish! Six little motors which hold the strings
taught and a chip which senses vibrations.

 What will a selection panel and 220 little string pulling motors do to our
future?

 I think I'll become a mortician.

 John Lillico, RPT
 Oakville, ON  Canada >>

Those motors would have to have to be pretty powerful.

Dick Day
Marshall MI