Euterpe pianos

Haftdougw@cs.com Haftdougw@cs.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:21:47 EDT

Newton,

My name is Doug...  I think you sent this email to me by mistake..  I talked
to someone in your shop yesterday about the music desk on a 1923 Chickering
grand.  I had wondered if you had suggestions on how to make the musis desk
more sturdy, and the person I spoke to was going to send along some pictures
of a similar piano you have there..  At any rate, my guess is this email was
sent to me in error.

Hope all is well on the west coast..  Rainy and cool here in Ohio..

Doug Haft