Age

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:04:33 -0400

I'm 35.  I actually tuned my first piano at age 16.  Worked for the music
department in high school.  The boss came to work one day with a Peterson
Strobotuner and informed me that "today, you're going to tune a piano",
which I did.  Sounded bad, but it was a start.  Had a rough start, and after
a few years, moved on to other things.  Back at it for about the last 5
years or so.  Joined the Guild, and doing things right this time!

Neat thread.  I'm enjoying hearing a bit about the rest of you as well.

Best wishes to all.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net