Disklavier Music Support

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:23:42 -0400

Marcel,

I'm glad you "jumped on".  The lady at the college described it as "a little rubber nipple" remaining at the rear of the lip.. To me this suggests that the things have been picked off by students. I'll see if Ron G. has any at YC (that's Yamaha Canada). Have you ever seen the hinges bent?

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada