Loonnnnngggg Numbers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:44:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/00 4:09:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
staytuned@idirect.com writes:

<< Someone wrote recently about a long serial number. How about this one on a
"Steigerman", 50011144, or, taken to the second comma, 50,011,144.

 It seems to be a fairly well built studio, but of unknown origin. It appears
to have a German mechanism (I think there were two initials prior to the word
"design", so maybe it's only a German design) and the fallboard (separate
from the upper panel) was extremely heavy.

 From wherest do all these new wonders come?

 John (new logo) Lillico, RPT
 Oakville, ON  Canada

Steigerman is a Chinese import. I bought three of them about 5 years ago. Two
studios and a console. They weren't too bad. They are actually imported by a
Vancouver company whose name excapes me right now.

Wim