business cards, etc

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:20:18 -0500

At 21:02 04/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes but does that stock feel like a "real" business card?
>
>David I.
>
>I print mine using Microsoft Publisher, though I have sometimes used
>WordPerfect, and print on perforated cardstock available at Office Depot,
>etc.  No need to go to kenkoKutting.

The stuff I have now... not exactly.  The first stuff I used was very
close, but my standards right now may not be as high as possible since, for
me as a college tech, they are used in a "moonlight" business.

One advantage I find is that I can customize them at will for special
occasions (flamesuit logo for conventions, etc... ;-),  or change address
quickly whenever I get run out of a town.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.
Confounding the experts for years.