Hammer Boring Jigs

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:14:14 -0400

John writes:
<snip> ...The Renner USA jig was clearly superior in every
> respect.  It's a little more expensive, but you get what you pay
for...<snip>

Please forgive my boldness in asking...

I keep hearing, "...the Renner hammer boring jig is the best around, but
it's expensive..."  I did finally have the opportunity to check one out, up
close and personal, just a few days ago.  It's very nice.

How expensive is it?  (The guy who showed me his didn't want to tell me.)
Is anyone out there willing to attach a dollar figure to it?  I've been
looking at the Renner website as well as a few other sites, but keep seeing
"Call For Price".  What's that mean?  It's a different price depending upon
who wants to know?

Anybody want to spill the beans?  (Or would that be price fixing? <tongue in
cheek>)  Or does it require a small mortgage, in which case people are too
embarrassed to admit how much they spent? <grin>

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net