NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:33:09 -0400

Hi Ron,

Thanks for digging into this 'issue'.  It's interesting to see what's really
in them there pages.

>From the sound of

"...to answer, to the best of his knowledge,
> any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him
>      in connection with any census or survey provided for..."

... lets just say I hope they have plenty of K-Y jelly!!

I still have this thing sitting on my desk, as I've not finalized my income
tax forms yet.  Since they just HAD to know, to the nearest Mr. Washington,
how much I made last year, they'll have to wait until I know.

It still frosts me to know I have no choice in the matter of what questions
I must answer.  But thinking about it, I can't help but give faulty
information anyway.  For instance, they demanded to know what time I go to
work in the morning.  I think I wrote down 8:00am.  Very rarely do I leave
at the same time of day two mornings in the same week.  So, perhaps they
won't really know as much as they think they'll know.?

And so the story goes...

Thanks again for the effort in finding some of the specifics.  It's
interesting.

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA