one of a kind?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:44:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/00 6:16:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, imatunr@primenet.com
writes:

<< Hi all,
 Today I worked on one of the ( supply your own discriptive word after
reading post ) pianos.
 Story and Clark spinet circa 1960's
 Western decorated
 Leather covered bench
 Leather belting in legs of bench www laced between the legs
 Leather belting, also as the bench, woven in the piano legs
 Bottom board decorated with woven leather
 Music rack decorated with leather and a long horn cows head with silver tips
on the horns
 Silver pedals
 AND KNOTTY PINE CASE!
 Joe Goss

Joe:

I wonder if the lady who owns this piano came from the St. Louis area. I
tuned one just like what you described several years ago. She owned a horse
farm.

Willem