One Piece Ivory

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 00:52:09 -0500

John,
    They could be ivory. Look at the grain in the key. That should be the give away. I have seen one piece ivory keytops but not very often. Your right to look for the line as a general rule but sometimes you need to look closer. Usually found only on quality instruments. Repair can be done with acrylic. Look in the Journals for adds on this.

Greg Newell