More advice needed

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:05:19 -0600

Ron,
As you should know, Bubba is a very TEMPERAMENTAL GUY.

Dale Bob From BubbaLand

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2000 9:27 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: More advice needed

> So why is this lady upset with my bill of
>$18,585.01?  And what do I do now?  If she doesn't pay, I'll have to
>sell the SUV and go through this whole headache again the next time I
>need to use the tilter.  Help!!
>
>Regards,
>Clyde Hollinger

Beats me. Sounds like you got one of them unreasonable customers I hear
about sometimes. Me, I just hand this kind of thing over to Bubba's no
fault, no mercy collection agency. Let Bubba's fingers do the talking.
Bubba get the bucks. It ain't just a slogan, it a done deal. Just call
1-800-BUBBA and your troubles be over.

PS: You might want to be sure you got Bubba's fee on hand before you call.

PPS: Most of my customers are paid up about ten years in advance.

PPPS: I wonder if I can teach Bubba to set a temperament.

Ron N