Palm Pilots

Terry Neely tlneely@mindspring.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 07:40:46 -0500

I use a program called T.E.A.K. (time,expense auto keeper). Its a great program,
reliable quick, and intuitive to use. Its avaliable to on the internet. The
programmer is working on an interface with Quibooks that will put the rest of my
needs on the
pilot.

For what its worth, there is a new device called the Visor, built by the guys
who originally developed the Pilot. Its worth checking out, more memory, fancy
colors, same operating system, cheaper price. Avaliable only on the Net.

David Ilvedson wrote:

> I have perused the archives on this but I would appreciate private posts on
> how exactly one uses a Palm Pilot in there business.  i.e.  Keeping track of
> customer pianos, service done, whatever...I just bought one and I'm trying
> to decide if I should use the Palm Software or MicroSoft Outlook which is on
> my Office 2000 program.  Outlook is a pretty complicated piece of software
> compared to the Palm Software.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> David Ilvedson

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...