NC Regional

ginacarter ginacarter@email.msn.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:44:06 -0400

Jeff,

NCRC will be happy to take your money before or at the Conference, which
will be at the Radisson Hotel, High Point NC.

Schedule:

Friday October 29
1st Period: Renner Parts Selection; Pinblock Repairs (R & W Phillips); Piano
Appraisals (V. Brooks); Tone Building (W Brooks)
2nd Period: Renner Hammer Installation; Intro Cybertuner (Reyburn/Kiel);
Up/Down Weight (Stanwood/Foy/Marinelli);
Show Me the Money (Spivey)
3rd Period: Renner Damper Installation; Pitch Raising (Carter); Polyester
Repairs (R Phillips); Climate Control (Wheelock/Mair)
4th Period: Renner Voicing; Disklavier (L Edwards); Measuring Touch Weight
(Stanwood et al); Vertical Hammer Replacement (Spurlock)

Saturday October 30
1st Period:Steinway Hammer (Patton); Advanced Cybertuner (Reyburn/Kiel);
Piano Prep (K Webb); Grand Regulation (W Brooks)
2nd Period: Touch Tool Kit (Stanwood); Aftertouch (L Edwards); Pinblock
Repairs (W & R Phillips); Vertical Action Regulation (Mannino)
3rd Period: Dampers (Patton); Soundboard & Bridge Repair (Spurlock);
Harpsichord Maintenance (Kingston); Tuning Stability (Mannino)
4th Period: Ten Great Regulating Tips (Spurlock); Tone Building (W Brooks);
Best in Performance Grands (Webb); Touchweight (Stanwood et al)

Sunday October 31
1st Period: String Covers (J Edwards); Piano Cosmetics (Duncan);
2nd Period: Tuning (Ruggero); Show Me the Money (Spivey);
Sunday Two Period Classes: Hands On Applied Skills (Grand Regulation,
Vertical Regulation, and Repairs)

Gina