Tied bass string, will it break?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:49:44 -0300

Hi List,
I had recently changed from Netscape to IE5.
I noticed that there was a lot of e-mail I could not read, including this one.
Last night I went back to using Netscape 4.7. When this message came up, with the same
address, I tried to open it. When I previously couldn't, and this time  it opened with
no hesitation.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.