Plastic elbow dilemma SOLVED!

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:29:34 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 3:45:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
BSimon999@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 My hat is off to Mr. Keith McGavern for his  sympathetic and humane
response;

 <<What I'd do.  -  Since you have advised her about complete replacement,
 honor what she asks you to do, charge accordingly, and be thankful for the
 opportunity to serve
 yet another customer.   Keith McGavern. >>

List:
Cynical 'ol Bob Bergantino has seen enough of these "poor lil' ole ladies"
who gave you the impression of  living in the cradle of poverty and then as I
walk out their garage to leave, I bump into that spankin' new Cadillac that
only takes her to Church on Sunday.   I still say: fix it right, or let
someone else do it.  That guy from Phoenix excepted.
Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio