Flakey Customer

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:20:46 -0700

Wim,

It'd be safe to say that this leopard probably hasn't changed his spots.
I probably will tune for him in the future and, since he's admitted his
financial irresponsibility to me, it will be fair to ask for the money
in front rather than watch him drive off in the middle of the tuning and
wait for the check to come in the mail.

There is, thankfully, only one other person in my database who is slow
to pay.

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, CA