Laptops & printers

paulmcrpt@juno.com paulmcrpt@juno.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:40:45 -0400

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:36:11 -0500 "David M. Porritt"
<dporritt@swbell.net> writes:

 does anyone else carry a
>printer with them?  I have a Canon BJC-50

yes.  I carry a HP Deskjet 340 and do the same as you mentioned.  I love
it and the customers enjoy the show.  It starts conversations that lead
to other services that I can offer such as a list of local teachers,
prices of new pianos, when was the last time you had such-and-so done on
your piano, rescaling, and analysis of inharmonicity or what is an ETD.
I don't know how we ever worked with paper :-)

Paul McMillin, RPT
Carlisle, PA