help! w/ werckmeister III

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:49:01 -0400

Agilreath@mindspring.com
706 629-3063

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Christopher D. Purdy
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 8:40 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: help! w/ werckmeister III

can somebody help this fool tonight?  i promised to provide a harpsichord
tuning in werkmeister III at 8 am tomorrow morning.  i have been really
busy this week and didn't research it.  i was thinking it had to be in my
jorgensen "tuning" or on my ct data base.  well guess what?  i can't find
ol' jerkmeister anywhere and i am starting to panic.  i don't think i can
get away with something close, i need the real thing.

can anyone give me the tuning sequence and just how to temper the four
fifths tonight?  (i would gladly pay a fifth or a pint in return)

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429