Corfam in Y.C.

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:07:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Gang,
I tuned a Young Chang U-131 sn 0098487 today with complaints of action
problems. The butts and catchers are covered in what looks (sounds, and
works) for all the world like Corfam. This is the first Y.C. I've seen like
this, so I'm wondering (1) is this really the same stuff Baldwin got stuck
by, and (2) how common is this in Y.C.? I haven't looked up the manufacture
date yet, because my Atlas seems to be hiding from me at the moment (I can
hear it snickering, I just can't see it), so I'm not sure if it was made
through the period when Baldwin was using Corfam. Any enlightenment?

 Ron N