Bridal Straps Married

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 08:42:42 -0400

Friends,
So far in this thread no one has mentioned all those tiny tacks I find from time
to time holding the bridle straps to the catcher shank.  I still wonder what was
the advantage of using tacks over a drop of glue.  I would think no one does it
this way anymore, although the tacks are still in the Schaff catalog.  Response?

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA