Piano parts supplier

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:37:02 +0100

Hi Alan,

They did ask me to be an agent about two years ago when I first did
there web site. However, I had too many things on the go at the time.
Plus some investment was required on my part as well,  bonded warehouse
and an LTD company. From this, I do know they supply quite a few well
know makers in Europe. They manly focus on the metal parts in pianos and
are the Chinese's  biggest piano part maker.

They like there money in $ and there is a $50.00 minimum per order but
you can buy a lot for that.

There web site is up for renewal next mount so they may put up there
prices.

Barrie,

In article <001001be79d7$6a282d20$2ccfb0c2@themachine>, Adkpiano
<adkpiano@breathemail.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK Piano Page                              |