super glue battle

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:05:50 EST

In a message dated 3/27/99 8:20:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, JIMRPT@AOL.COM
writes:

<< ve an adequate supply of "SG", when you
 get a note where you want it to be, 440 I presume, put about ten drops of
"SG"
 on each bearing point of that note-then, hit it with accelerator and that
 string won't move again!........ Slipping string problem solved.

  4. Keep trying.................. make sure you are charging an adequate
 hourly rate to compensate for your learning curve.
 Jim Bryant (FL) >>

Jim!
Shame on you.  This guy has enough enormous problems and he will probably
think you are serious-especially with #3.  Just what do you consider an
"adequate" hourly rate?  I would think he owes them about $3000.00- this
includes the couch.

Howze your golf game?  Maybe I'll connect with you next year. (I said that
last time didn't I?)(well then, maybe in Kansas City)(I know of a course in
KC)

Bob Bergantino, RPT