BODDIN QUESTION ABOUT RESTRINGING

Thos. D. Carpenter carpthos@televiso.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:52:43 -0800

    WHEN I TWIST STRINGS......... EVEN IF I ONLY TWIST 2 ROTATIONS, IT =
MAKES HAVOCH WITH THE COIL.  MY CONCERN IS, CAN THIS BE CAUSING TRAUMA =
TO THE CORE.  i.e.-CAN THIS UNDULY STRETCH THE CORE, OR POSSIBLY, MINOR =
KINKS.  THE HITCH LOOP, FOR INSTANCE, IS ALWAYS ROCKED A BIT AT IT`S =
PIN. =20
    I CAN`T SEE EVER TWISTING THE STRING MORE THAN 2 ROTATIONS.
                                                                         =
           THANKS.
                                                                         =
            TOM CARPENTER