Y2K

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:27:24 -0500

Wim and everybody:

I do not expect TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) because
of Y2K, and I also do not expect virtually everything to continue as it
has at the beginning of 1999.  I do expect my piano service workload to
lighten somewhat, and I am preparing for that.  I have read volumes on
this subject, and there is reason for concern.  I'll leave it at that.

Clyde Hollinger