Damper Configurations

Lawsonic Pianoforte Services lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:58:05 +0200

Before I dismantle the paino I take note of how its damping, if OK then
duplicate it, if poor then use the existing felt as a guide ie. may install
more clip felt at bass/treble break, on a grand may have more clip&flat
felt dampers throughout tenor section, on uprights might extend the felt on
bottom part of damper to give that little bit extra length.

Brian