Universal Players

dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:56:42 -0500 (EST)

Just so happens I've recently run across one of these and the owner is
looking to part with it. I agree completely with your assessment. However,
this one is in "like new" condition. It probably has less than an HOUR of
playing time on it.

It was purchased new about 15 years ago, has never been tuned and
regulation is non-existant.But, there it is in all its stained glass front
glory complete with gargoyels, lions heads,grapes and leaves "carvings"
In Oak.

Owner says they paid about $4K for it. Care to venture a guess as to what
it  should sell for today? (regulated and tuned, of course)

Paul E. Dempsey, RPT
Marshall University
Huntington, WV