SAT II

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:28:25 -0300

Hello list.
I read some articles about stretch numbers used on SAT II but there was =
on them very much information and this now is very confused to me.
I need practically now what happens if I increase or decrease the =
stretch to the F, the same to the A and the same to the C.
I need this because in some bad pianos, normally those that have stretch =
numbers with great discrepancy between them, I use to find the average =
of the 3 stretch numbers, use this average to the A and the average =
minus 1 cent to the stretch of the F and the average more 1 cent to the =
C.
The result is better than if I were using the really stretch numbers but =
I think that would  be better to work with this numbers knowing the =
final result.
One thing more: is correct that if the stretch to F is greater than 12, =
the SAT II use only the number 12 ?
I thanks to all
ROGERIO CUNHA - IC MEMBER OF THE GUILD