Fitting Pinblocks... Jim

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:27:55 EST

<<"How does the chalk come?  Is it in a stick like what you would use to
write on a chalk board?  Or is it in powder form?  Can you get it in
different colors? Do you use it dry? or wet?  I'm curious.  If it's
really easy, I think I might give it a try!">>

Brian;
  Just like regular chalk like we used to throw at each other in school :-)
At an art supply section in will come in many different colors. At a hardware
store.. in powder, BIG sticks, cone shaped, and usually in dark red or blue. I
just use it dry but I have heard of others who use it wet.
Jim Bryant (FL)