Dampp Chaser products...

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:50:57 -0600

There are several suppliers.  Damp Chaser can give you a complete list I'm
sure.  Price is usually about the same.  Visit the web site.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net