Bass Strings/Canada

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:46:17 -0600

Thanks Roger, I have a 1913 Steinway "O" and I assume he can make a set
w/out pattern and measurements.  Does he have e-mail or web page?  I didn't
see anything in our Resource Guide.  Thanks again.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
_______________________________
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: Roger Jolly <baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Bass Strings/Canada
> Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 11:04 AM
>
> Hi Lance,
>          By far the best that I have found, but in fairness I have not
> tried Sanderson. The ends of the windings line up perfectly. Danny always
> insist that if there is a problem, just send them back, but I have have
> never had a single bad string. At one time I ordered Yamaha strings for
the
> University pianos, his strings are warmer with stronger fundamental, 2nd,
> and 3rd harmonics.
> I'm not on commission, but I can't say enough good things, about the
> service and quality. The little details are looked after, all tails are
cut
> and face the same direction, and the windings end up in a straight line
if
> you make a good pattern.
> hope this helps.
> Roger
>

>    At 05:23 PM 3/18/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >I'm close to trying a new bass string supplier.  I'm considering
Sanderson