Marantz

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:14:50 -0500

Mike Swendsen wrote:

> Where do you want the service and what is wanted....?

Mike,,
    The service is desired by a new customer of mine in Cleveland. It is a
retirement community. The unit was installed some time ago and has been
unused for a long time because it broke and noone ever pursued fixing it. I'd
like to get it working again for them. The unit looks rather new. It was put
on a Kimball Studio. I hooked up the "head" which was stored in a closet
somewhere. When I put in a tape and pressed play it did nothing. Once I
wiggled some wires and tapped on the play buttons, all the keys struck
simultaneously about half force. It did this sporatically a few times when I
touched just the right thing. I'm guessing it to be the "head" itself . Any
ideas on how to proceed?  Thanks Again!
                                                Greg Newell