"Feelings"

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:12:42 -0500

Massa utha Jim, wants ta knowed no mo. it wuz cuz hit was pland as xtended
(hafaday) 6 munths aforehand wif sum toonin sum fixin sum regalashun, sum
hammr stabbin an uther stuf. hits ok tho, may tak awhil but will b pade 1
way... or nuther.

them otherns got nuthin on usn's donchano. reckin we could dogood radidio
code cipherin case of a wur? injuns dun it gud.

jimh (not fl)