Rippen Bridge?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:39:12 EST

Brian;

 Ron could not bring himself to plagiarize Poe but I can :-)

"And the Rippen, bass not working, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid dust of time just in front of the chamber door;
And his keyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws the bridges shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore!"

I think that about sums up my feeling of repairing a Rippen. But, if needs you
must, Rons suggestion is excellent.
Jim Bryant (FL)