The internet: A whole new meaning to the word "Cyber-Tuner"

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:44:12 -0700

I received a very unusual phone call a couple of evenings ago.  Someone
apparently found my web page on the internet:
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rrg8/home.htm

They called me asking if I could give them an appraisal over the phone
on their piano.  The person was in... Dallas. TX!!!  I only received the
message on my answering machine and I haven't called back.  I would like
to look into this one only because it is a first for me but I really
don't have the time since I am in the process of moving.  Perhaps
someone in the Dallas area could look into this person?

Here is his info:

Michael Cordey
Office:  1800-583-6701  Ext. 2730
Direct line:  (214) 999-2730

Tell them that I DID get their call but was unable to reach them under
the circumstances but had refered them to (whoever takes the gig).

Thanks.

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "Cyber Tuner"!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Flagstaff AZ, - Soon to be La$ Vega$ Nevada