Custom Tunings in TuneLab

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:18:39 -0800

Dear List,
	Please accept my gratitude to all the responses I've received lately.
It's nice to have your topics of concern discussed amongst so much
talent. Thanks you in particular to those responses about my inability
to operate the Accutuner I've grown to like. I will try all your helpful
ideas and get back to you with the results. The feedback is GREAT!!!
More important I hope that many of you can respond to Mr. Scott's
request for help. I look forward to using this program as it becomes a
viable daily usage tool for us all. Let's all pitch in and record some
measurements eh?
				Greg Newell