My 10-minute tuning in practice!

Tunethepno@AOL.COM Tunethepno@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:06:32 EST

In a message dated 3/10/99 10:04:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
btrout@desupernet.net writes:

<<  (Sorry if it seems a little boring to those more 'seasoned'
 tuners out there,  but it's pretty neat to me!)

 Best wishes to all,

 Brian Trout >>

Brian,
	I've been raising pitch that way for 20 years, and I still get the biggest
kick out of taking a piano from unbearable to sweet (or at least as sweet as
the instrument can be). It is an added benefit when the customer realizes the
difference. Even when they don't, I feel like I've accomplished something.
	John S.