Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:15:20 EST

Lisa writes:
>Controversial things I remember now that my credibility has gone out the
> window:

Greetings,
    Not at all.  Your credibility is increased by the honesty of your
contribution.
    It is often "flying in the dark" to teach anything to strangers, and
getting the message and audience matched is the secret to creating "meaning",
which is what we all want.  We want things to mean something.  It helps to
question, to point out contradictions, to shine light into the corners, etc.
and it is a positive contribution to progress.  So keep right on.
    By offering a critique, the student lets the teacher know how he is doing.
I think Jim would be the first to tell you that feedback is essential to
improvement, for everybody!  It is the fearful, silent, unquestioning audience
that slows the machinery down, and you are to be commended for voicing a
point!
   ('course, it is not my ox getting gored, so I don't want to appear to be
sitting on the sidelines shouting "Flame'em all!"   (:)}}}

Regards,
Ed Foote