P-2

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:03:21 -0600

Thanks for the responses on the P2. This lady wanted the piano very much,
and had already put $100 earnest money before she called.......   I
referred her to Avery, who's much closer to the location of the piano
than I. She was going to call him to go evaluate it, though I'll probably
be tuning it when it's moved just a few miles from me.
lesb
houston
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]