CA glue - first time

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:24:30 -0600

Look at archives.  What appears to work in short run may not work over the
long haul.  Techniques that have proven themselves over a reasonable amount
of time are preferred to those that work until you get out the door.
(sorry >20 words)
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

lawsonic@global.co.za