Steinway Piano

james turner JTTUNER@webtv.net
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:42:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jon,

Your letter is good news.  I talked with the owner today and  she was
not happy with the prices I got from a few technicians on the PTG list.
One guy said it was worth about $l8,000 and she feels it is worth more.
So, she wants me to do more research on the price.

The person who wants it, can they make an offer?  I can take it to her
and see what she says.  If we can get her to agree on a price, then we
can deal with her.  She did say the piano was in really excellent shape.

Any thoughts??  I would like to help sell it.

Jim