warning! long. Multiple pianos and pitchraising

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:52:50 -0700

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:48:53 -0700 "Joe & Penny Goss"
<imatunr@primenet.com> writes:
>John,
>you ask the list what we would do and I am sure there will be lots of
>answers.
>First I would call my psychologist and make an appointment to find out
>why
>I had agreed to take on this task.
I had already more or less agreed to insanity:-)))
>Second, having agreed to do it, call my doctor to make sure that they
>were
>going to be available to treat me for another heart attack.
To have ANOTHER heart attack, one has to have at least the first one,
which, as of this moment, hasn't occured. :-))
>Third have my cell phone with me to call 911
Some of the pianos I tune that 911 would fit as a stretch factor. :-)))))