Seeking recom. for church piano

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:27:59 -0800

This is garbage!!!
Neither is it a list for the never ending me too posts and the jokes and
the personal comments and all the other non-piano related posts? Haven't
we been over all this before? Rolland is a tech and a good one and was
asking an informed opinion of his peers. Lighten up folks!
				Greg Newell
BTW there is a CAUT list and he didn't post it there, did he?